Click here for PDF Manager of Programming – Central-March 2016
Manager of Programming – Central Region
Are you committed to celebrating and promoting a stronger Aboriginal production community? Do you want to be part of showcasing distinctive Aboriginal content produced by, for and about Aboriginal Peoples? If you said YES, then this is the right opportunity for you!
- Join the Programming team at one of Canada’s top employers!
- Manage and commission original programming from producers in SK, MB, ON and the NWT
- Guide and monitor the implementation of digital-media and television components
- Represent the network during production industry functions, festivals, conferences and seminars
- Read scripts, visit production sets and post-production facilities
As our Manager of Programming, you will:
- Ensure programs are in accordance with the CRTC broadcast licence
- Demonstrate a passion for leading your team to success through coaching and goal setting
- See the “big picture” at every development/production stage and scheduling process
- Have a creative side, and take risks to find the biggest hits our audience wants to see!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with independent producers, consultants and new talent
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline with proven, related experience
- Intimate knowledge of all aspects of television and digital-media productions
- Proven leadership skills as a direct level manager
- An ability to provide feedback and/or recommendations to ensure that programs deliver to audience expectations
- Creativity, planning, negotiating, and forecasting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Come and see what makes us a Top Employer, visit us at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=aptn by 3 p.m. CST Friday, April 15, 2016.
As an Aboriginal employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply